Review: 17th Int. Weinmesse Innsbruck 2017
For the first time the fair presented 175 exhibitors from 7 nations. Four weeks before the fair started, all the exhibition spaces were already sold out!
For years the Weinmesse Innsbruck has always been among the three largest winefairs in Austria. The fair proofs its quality with an constant increase of exhibitor and visitor numbers.
The Weinmesse Innsbruck is the meeting point for wine connoisseurs in tyrol. About 1500 different wines from 30 national and international wine growth areas could have been tasted!
To complete the product range, the winefair presented culinary highlights and wine accessoires.
Reasons for your fair participation
- The largest winefair in Westaustria
- TOP visitor satisfaction:
about 99% of the visitors plan to visit the fair again in 2018.
- TOP exhibitor satisfaction:
about 90% of the exhibitors
plan to participate again in 2018.
- The Weinmesse Innsbruck developed in the last 17 years to an international wine meeting point with an superior visitor quality with visitors from 8 nations.
- TOP - wine connoisseurs use the fair to expand their private wine cellars.
- Resellers: decision maker from trade and gastronomy
Here you can find impressions in our
Save the date:
Thursday 1. March - Saturday 3. March 2018